- 1). Soak soiled welding gloves in a deep basin of warm, not hot, soapy water for 30 to 60 minutes.
- 2). Hand wash by swirling and agitating the gloves vigorously. Do not twist or squash them.
- 3). Rinse thoroughly for at least five minutes with cool, clean, running water.
- 4). Allow gloves to dry in a warm place, away from heat sources. Turn gloves every hour or so to help them dry evenly. Gloves that dry too quickly can shrink or harden. Gloves that dry too slowly can become moldy.
- 5). Rub a small amount of neat's foot or mink oil into each glove after they are completely dry, until the gloves are soft and pliable but not greasy.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us