- 1). Soak soiled welding gloves in a deep basin of warm, not hot, soapy water for 30 to 60 minutes.
- 2). Hand wash by swirling and agitating the gloves vigorously. Do not twist or squash them.
- 3). Rinse thoroughly for at least five minutes with cool, clean, running water.
- 4). Allow gloves to dry in a warm place, away from heat sources. Turn gloves every hour or so to help them dry evenly. Gloves that dry too quickly can shrink or harden. Gloves that dry too slowly can become moldy.
- 5). Rub a small amount of neat's foot or mink oil into each glove after they are completely dry, until the gloves are soft and pliable but not greasy.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us