Drop in White and Red Blood Cells
- Treatment can drop level of red and white blood cellsImage by Flickr.com, courtesy of Andrew Mason
Taxotere treatment can cause a temporary drop in red and white blood cells in some patients. During this time, patients are more susceptible to infections.
Risk of Diarrhea
- Diarrhea is a common side effect of TaxotereImage by Flickr.com, courtesy of Juhan Sonin
Some patients experience sometimes severe diarrhea after receiving Taxotere treatment.
- Many patients report feeling nauseousImage by Flickr.com, courtesy of Josh Pesavento
Many patients report feeling nauseous and vomiting after their treatments.
- Hair loss is another common side effectImage by Flickr.com, courtesy of Klaus Post
Many patients also lose hair. This can include head, pubic, underarm, eyebrow and eyelash hair.
Fatigue Not Uncommon
- Patients are frequently fatigued after treatmentImage by Flickr.com, courtesy of foundphotoslj
Patients receiving Taxotere chemotherapy often feel severely fatigued after their treatments. Others experience muscle and bone pain.